Saturday, September 8, 2012

30 Day Curly Girl Challenge - Wash Day Routine


Here is my entire wash day routine.  

I start off with a hair mask made up of Shea Moisture Deep Treatment Mask and coconut oil (Hot Tip From Curly Nikki).  I let that sit for 15 minutes under a shower cap.  After that, I hopped in the shower and co-washed and detangled with Tresemee Naturals Conditioner.  I squeezed out the excess water with an old T-Shirt and applied a small amount of Tresemee Naturals as a leave in.  I know that I said that I didn't like to leave regular conditioner in my hair, but I thought that this would weigh down my hair and give me more hang time (IT DID!)  I then coated my hair with coconut oil.  I roughly sectioned my hair and shingled with Eco Styler Gel.  I set my curls by shaking and fluffing vigorously.
Enjoy the video!   


                                                                                                                                            -- Seven

No comments:

Post a Comment